The countdown is on for the Broad Street Run 10-Miler on May 3, 2020!
Register as a team (closed)
Do you have a group of three to five competitive runners from your club or company who would like to run as a team? Those who register teams are guaranteed entry into the race. However, we offer a limited number of team spots on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration opens on February 1, 2019.
If you’re interested in running as a team, here’s what you need to do.
- Go to the team search page and select either register a new team or register a new individual.
- If registering a new team, choose a unique name and password and share this information with your team members.
- Pay the team entry fee (includes individual entry fee): Club Fee: $300 Corporate Fee: $350.
- To register, each individual must use the unique name and password used to register the team. Then, they choose your team name from the drop-down menu.
Please note that your team must be set up and paid for before your team members can register. If your team is unable to pay the team entry fee with a credit card, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a code to be used to register. Teams who request a code must submit a check payable to Philly Races, Inc. to:
Blue Cross Broad Street Run
1515 Arch Street, 10th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102
We must receive payment by March 15, 2019, or we will remove your entries from our database.
Forgot or lost your team password? Contact email@example.com.
To register as a corporate team, all three to five members must:
- Be employed by the corporation registering the team
- Work for the corporation at least 24 hours a week
- Have been employed by the corporation for three months or more
- Be at least 18 years old
Note: Corporate team members may be asked to provide proof of employment. Failure to do so may result in team disqualification.
To register as a club team, all three to five members must be members of the same club, which can be assembled from RRCA or USATF clubs, other registered running clubs, YMCA’s, or school teams.
Team race-day information
We use a corralled, wave system. Team members will receive corral assignments based on their running times in late April. Team members must start the race in their assigned corral. Race times are scored by chip time.
The following are the divisions we created for scoring teams:
- Open Male: 5 members, fastest three members score
- Open Female: 5 members, fastest three members score
- Master Male: 5 members, fastest three members score
- Master Female: 5 members, fastest three members score
- Coed Open: 5 members, fastest three members score (one must be a woman)
- Coed Master: 5 members, fastest three members score (one must be a woman)
We score the top three finishers for the team. For the coed divisions, the top female runner’s time will be combined with the two top male runners to score the team.
Upgrade your gear
Blue Cross Broad Street Run participants can also purchase the following add-ons:
Packet Mail-Out ($25) – Unable to make it to the Health and Wellness Expo presented by Einstein Healthcare Network on May 3 (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.) or May 4 (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) at the Philadelphia Convention Center? You can have your race day packet mailed to you!
Please note that packet Mail-Out is available to the first 250 registrants, and the deadline for selecting this add-on is March 31, 2019. If you chose to have your packet mailed to you, race packets will be mailed by the United State Postal Service and should arrive by April 30.
iTab ($12) – A small self-adhesive plate engraved with your Name and Finish Time which fits neatly in to the back of your medal. Following results being made official, the iTaB will be engraved and mailed to you. The deadline to order this add-on is May 2, 2019.
Training Shirt ($35) – Train in an “In-Training” Blue Cross Broad Street Run shirt.