2018 Blue Cross Broad Street Run – Prohibited Items
- Weapons and contraband of any kind (regardless of permitting). This will include firearms, knives, pepper spray, etc. NOTE: Right-to-Carry permits will not be honored and weapons will not be permitted into the venue.
- Fireworks (includes flammable liquids, fuels or explosives)
- Bulky items or packages larger than 12”x12”x6”
- Containers (glass, aluminum or otherwise) that can hold more than 1 liter of liquid. (Water bottles are permitted).
- Illegal drugs or illicit substances of any kind
- Bicycles or scooters
- Masks of any kind (except religious headwear)
- Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS/Drones)
- Selfie sticks
- Animals or reptiles
- Large blankets, comforters or sleeping bags
- Backpacks, handbags or shoulder bags of any kind (clear plastic participant bags are permitted)
- Props (includes flagpoles, military or fire gear, sporting equipment or other hard objects)
- Action cameras
NOTE: All items being carried into the venue will be thoroughly searched by security agents at each checkpoint.