The countdown is on for the Broad Street Run 10-Miler on May 3, 2020!
Train for the Blue Cross Broad Street Run
Training for the big race is just as important as running it. Whether you are training with a group or on your own, here are some great resources to help you prepare.
View our suggested 10 mile training plan
You don’t have to train alone. There are groups of locals to run with at your pace or help to push you harder to improve your time.
Join Team Philly Race Training led by three-time Top 5 Blue Cross Broad Street Run finisher Ross Martinson. The program is geared toward beginner and intermediate runners who want to prepare for the most popular 10-miler in the country.
- Complete training manual
- Multiple weekly group runs
- Interactive group website
- Dry fit shirt
This community program is run by the running experts at Philadelphia Runner and On Running. The cost is only $75.
Join today by visiting teamphillyruns.com.
Prepare for the big race and improve your time with Runcoach, an online training program FREE for Blue Cross Broad Street Run participants. Runcoach will help you race your best, with participants seeing an average of seven percent improvement in race finish time.
With Runcoach, you can:
- Create a personalized plan. Runcoach calculates your current fitness level based on history and creates the perfect plan.
- Set goals. We will optimize your plan for the race.
- Set a training schedule. Follow your daily plan and as your body adapts, your schedule updates to keep you on track to reach your goals.
- Get rewarded. Receive high fives and medals for your hard work.
- Receive additional support. We’ll send you daily or weekly emails, cross training exercises with video demonstrations, access to a member’s forum, live chat with running coaches, and access to a smartphone app.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.