The lottery closed at 11:59 p.m. EST on February 15, 2013.
Lottery results will be available on the confirmation page of our website by 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, February 19th.
Charity Runner Bib are still available through The Fairmount Park Conservancy and Students Run Philly Style.
- Individual registration is $40.00
- Expo will be held at SCA Club Level of Lincoln Financial Field.
- NO REFUNDS
- All runners must pick up their Race Bib, Chronotrack B-Tag, T-shirt and Race Information Packet at the EXPO. If you cannot attend the Expo, a fellow runner with proof of their identification may pick up your packet for you. Check the FAQS page for more detailed information.
A veteran runner is someone who has run the race for 10 years, consecutively or non-consecutively. Regardless of Veteran status, everyone must enter the lottery. If you do not get in through the lottery, you can gain a guaranteed veteran entry which will be accepted if submitted by March 1, 2013. If you are rejected in the lottery, you can check your eligibility for a veteran entry by checking the searchable database on our website after February 1, 2013. (It will be verified by our office when we receive your request.) If you ran under a different name (maiden name, nickname, etc.) please send an e-mail and we will update our records accordingly. Please do not request guaranteed veteran status unless you are rejected in the lottery. Veteran requests received before the lottery results are posted will not be approved, nor will requests from those who did not enter the lottery.
Veteran runners who are not selected in the lottery will NOT be permitted to transfer their number at any time. This guaranteed entry is meant to show our thanks to the veteran runners for their loyalty to the race over the years.
Veteran requests should be sent to:
Expo dates and hours will be Friday, May 3rd from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday, May 4th from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Lincoln Financial Field, 11th Street and Pattison Avenue, Philadelphia, PA (see directions on Expo page).
- Information only, call 215-683-3594 or visit www.broadstreetrun.com
- NO REGISTRATION AT THE EXPO OR ON RACE DAY.
- NO REGISTRATION AT THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY OFFICE EXCEPT FOR PARTICIPANTS IN THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY'S DETERMINATION PROGRAM.
- NO FAXED ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Wheelchair participants: Limited transportation to the start area will be available for all participants who register and check the wheelchair box on the entry form. If you have any special needs, email us to let us know.
For the latest information, please check our website, www.broadstreetrun.com frequently.