We encourage spectators to come out to watch the race and cheer on the runners. Entertainment and refreshments are available along the course and at the finish line.
- Entertainment will be provided along the race course (e.g., music, cheerleading squads, drill teams).
- Some of the other best places to watch the race along the race course are:
- the start area near Broad and Fisher Street;
- North Broad Street along the Temple University Campus;
- North Broad Street at Callowhill near the Philadelphia Daily News Building;
- City Hall — West Side at Dilworth Plaza;
- Broad and Walnut Streets outside The Bellevue;
- South Broad Street along the Avenue of the Arts;
- South Broad Street at Carpenter (High School for the Creative and Performing Arts);
- South Broad Street at Jackson (South Philadelphia High School);
- South Broad Street at Bigler Street;
- South Broad Street at Packer Avenue, one block from Chickie & Pete's;
- Broad and Pattison at the Sports Complex.
Back to top
Visit Dunkin' Donuts, the exclusive coffee provider for the Blue Cross Broad Street Run. With 10 locations along Broad Street, Dunkin' Donuts is a great place for your fans to grab a cup of morning coffee while cheering you on as you run. Here are Dunkin' Donuts locations along Broad Street:
- 1345 Olney Avenue
- 4701 North Broad Street
- 3705 Germantown Avenue
- 3216 North Broad Street
- 1420 Cecil B. Moore Avenue
- 839 North Broad Street
- 1500 Spring Garden Street
- 101 North Broad Street
- 15th & Market Streets (at the bottom of the SEPTA stairs)
- 888 South Broad Street
- Limited bleacher seating will be available.
- You can buy refreshments and merchandise.
- If you plan on bringing your kids, stop by the MetroKids Fun at the Broad Street Run.
Back to top